NEW SIZE! Product Details
- SAFE AND NATURAL. Made from natural ingredients that produce results. Safe to use around kids, pets, and plants. Kills 100% of Bed Bugs, Mites, Lice, Fleas, Scabies, Chiggers and more.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Natural insecticide produced by a team of entomologists. Get a good night's sleep without worrying about bed bug or mites. Will not stain bedding and pillows. Apply directly to sheets, mattress and pillow covers. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- POWERFUL INSECT KILLER. Pest treatment for home and commercial use. Field tested and proven to eliminate bed bug infestation, dust mites, scabies, itch mites, spider mites, bird mites, asesino de chinches, los acaros, stink bugs, cockroaches, silverfish, fleas, and ants.
- GUARANTEED RESULTS. Effective for small and medium infestations. Kills adults, nymphs on contact, and eliminates eggs. Even kills pesticide resistant bugs. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- 100% 90 DAY INDUSTRY-LEADING MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. When you order Premo Bed Bug & Lice Killer today you will receive excellent customer service and are protected by our money back guarantee!
- DISCREET PACKAGING. Nobody will know what you ordered.
- USA COMPANY. Made and manufactured in the USA
It worked for a while but I think I tracked in some more form my backyard because of all the weeds that I’ve been trying to take out,so I’m going to try again in and see how it does!
It didn’t really work if anything it made the little burgers come out of their hiding places more and they were everywhere!!! But I think I would need more spray. I’m just going to buy plastic covers for both couches considering they die in a week without a host anyways and then I’m going to wash everything in HOT water.
Premo Natural Products
Hi there. Thanks for your review. I see you bought a 16 oz bottle of our mite spray. That might not be enough depending on the size of your infestation. I would suggest as ours successful customers do and spray "those buggers" daily when they "come out of their hiding places" and you will be very successful. Please call our customer service department and they will walk you through how to be successful.