- NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC. Made from natural essential oils Premo Poultry Spray is a safe alternative to harsh chemicals like permethrin, and mite dusts. Veterinarian and farm approved. Apply directly on all poultry. Treat your entire flock, pens, roosts, coops, nest boxes, and yards. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your chickens and other poultry is protected naturally and safely.
- PROVEN TO WORK. Our formula of natural oils is proven to kill on contact, repel and treat 95% - 100% of mites, lice, fleas, and tick. It is effective against all life cycles of bugs, including eggs, larvae, and adult.
- SAFE FOR ALL POULTRY. Gentle enough for chicks, hens, rooster, and other poultry. Safe for pet birds as well. Spray as often as needed to eliminate pests on your birds as well as poultry houses and runs. Safe to use around the entire home and family. Give your chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese the best natural protection against mites such as northern fowl mites (NFM), tropical fowl mites, chicken mites (CM), red mites, roost mites, scaly leg mites, fleas, ticks, poultry lice, common chigger, turkey chigger, cyst mite, depluming mite, feather mite, quill mites and flies.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Natural ingredients with no artificial colors and other harsh chemicals. No harmful side effects that come from traditional pesticides and other pest treatment products. Use with confidence knowing that you chickens, other poultry and birds are protected naturally.
- QUALITY TESTED AND EFFECTIVE. Tested and proven to work. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved. Made in the U.S.A.
Used for spraying chicken mites...
Five out of six of my hens think it is great! Thr other one ~ not so much! (over 83% satisfactiion).
It does what it says :)
This works, smells nice and is non irritating
This will kill the pest
Sprayed this in chicken bed and the pest died
Kills on contact...but...
Kills on contact, safe for the chickens, but the mites kept coming out of the woodwork, literally. However of all the products I tried, this was the only one that actually killed them almost immediately. It would take way more of this stuff than I could afford to buy to keep them at bay for any length of time, so I ended up getting elector psp, and a plastic chicken coop from Omlet.
Premo Natural Products
Rather than buy a product from a different company (which is a really harsh chemical by the way), you can just use Premo Mite Killer Spray all around the woodwork and the coop. It is non-toxic, and safe around your chickens. Consider it a 1, 2 punch to get ALL of the mites out of your coop and off your chicks. Here is a link: https://premoguard.com/products/mite-killer-spray-32-oz-all-natural-non-toxic-premo-guard
Order arrived promptly and in good condition. I appreciate that this is natural and you can spray it directly on the chickens if needed (follow directions and precautions!) as well as in and around the coop. Will update as to its effectiveness after I use it for awhile.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection