NEW FROM PREMO GUARD. Specially Formulated to Naturally Kill Mites. Kills Dust Mites. Bird Mites. Spider Mites (all mites). Simple to use. Spray daily until you do not see any more mites or feel any more bites!
Premo Guard Sprays are recommended by birdmites.org
- SAFE, NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC. Made from natural eco-friendly ingredients. Good for use in helping allergy and asthma sufferers. Use for entire home, farm, yard, or travel. Excellent natural treatment for backyard chicken coops, cages, pens, bedding, etc.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Will not stain fabric materials. Apply directly to sheets, mattress, pillow covers, pet bedding, carpets, furniture, curtains, etc. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- PROVEN INSECT KILLER. Tested by a team of entomologist to effectively kill most mite species. Use to treat against bird, rat, dust, guinea pig, hamster, reptile, predatory, poultry, clover, mold, and carpet mites.
- QUALITY TESTED. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- MADE IN THE USA. USA based company. USA Manufactured.
- DISCREET PACKAGING. It’s nobody's business but yours.
I have not received my
Like I said not received it
Killed without strong smell
Had a few mites jumping around the carpet after constructions. Sprayed a bunch around the infected area and it did not produce a strong smell. Waited out several days and don’t see mites around anymore. Good quality and easy to use when it came with the spraying head. Great addition to household and having it handy.
No dangerous chemicals or strong odors, and doesn't stain
I ordered this to use with house plants and my germination and cloning equipment. I've used this product before, and it worked better than the other products I've tried since using it. This product doesn't contain pesticides or strong oils, so it doesn't bother me. I've tried other products containing Neem oil, and the smell triggers migraines. Others use other plant oils, which can be overpowering in the home. I really appreciate this one not having any odor at all. probably most important is that the product works. I've had pretty bad mite infestations happen, and this stuff seems to do the trick in one day. I give the plants a pretty good soaking, and by the following day, don't see any signs of mites moving around. It's also possible to spray this product on the window sills and around windows near plants, since the mites seem to be preset in those locations, using them as highways between plants. It doesn't have any contents that harm painted surfaces, and doesn't stain carpet or furniture. I've also found it works really well outside. I have a potted kiwi vine that was covered in mites yesterday. I sprayed it this morning and this afternoon, I don't see any signs of them still being alive on the vine.
The Mites are dead
I don't think this was intended for plants, but I had mites on some of my plants. They are a struggle to deal with because they cause leaf damage but you can't see them without a microscope. They also live in the plant leaf for part of the lifecycle so you can't just spray once and call it good. I read about the active ingredients in this on some gardening forms. I decided to try it out. I used this spray as well as some Sulphur spray. The Sulphur spray smelled horrible. This stuff does not really have a scent. Anyway, I sprayed every day for a week and no signs of mites! Not sure if the Sulphur spray contributed, but due to the smell I won't use again. I am so happy to be rid of these annoying bugs. One thing to keep in mind - In my observations, the plant leaf that had some of this spray "pool" on it literally dried up the leaf. My mistake, I should have done a lighter spray or ensure it drips off. But my point being that it seems to dehydrate the items it comes into contact with - plant leaves, bugs, your skin, etc. So go kill those bugs, but be cautious with application!
Great job! Reply not needed
The smell is very fragrant. I don't know how the insecticidal effect is, I will evaluate it later. For hygiene reasons, I regularly kill mites. I spray some of this potion under the bed and around the mattress.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection