- Specially Formulated to Naturally Kill Mites. Kills Dust Mites. Bird Mites. Spider Mites (all mites). Simple to use.
- Spray daily until you do not see any more mites, or feel any more bites!
- Premo Guard Sprays are recommended by birdmites.org
- SAFE, NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC. Safe around Children & Pets. Made from natural ingredients that kill mites and keep them from coming back.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Will not stain fabric materials. Apply directly to sheets, mattress, pillow covers, pet bedding, carpets, furniture, curtains, etc. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- PROVEN INSECT KILLER. Tested by a team of entomologists to effectively kill most mite species. Use to treat against guinea pig, hamster, reptile, predatory, poultry, clover, mold, and carpet mites. Premo Guard Mite Spray kills from invasive bird mites to dust mites.
- DUST MITE KILLER. Perfect for use in helping allergy and asthma sufferers remove dust mites from bedding and surrounding areas.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE. Use for entire home, farm, yard, or travel. Excellent natural treatment for backyard chicken coops, cages, pens, bedding, etc.
- QUALITY TESTED. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- MADE IN THE USA. USA based company. USA Manufactured.
- DISCREET PACKAGING. It's nobody's business but yours.
I sprayed twice a day for 4 days. This product is amazing and I'm finally getting relief from mites. Yes a shift in the clean- up has giving me hope. Thank you Premo.
Life Saver Indeed!
The best! Twice a day works best! Detail, detail, detail. One thing that I learned is that the critters are sometimes invisible and somehow move with a quickness. Regular spraying the good control. I remember scoffing at the need to stream, well, last laugh was in me. Sometimes a broad spray will not get into cracks and crevices and a stream is only way, especially with my hardwood floors (which I have come to dislike immensely!) Another thing is that eggs are a real problem! Premo reveals an kills eggs including the transparent ones and other transparent and almost invisible ‘critters’. I found out from a non toxic pest company that I had a colony v just nests. The company, although a good product company inconsistent with treatments which sort of left us on our own. So, kudos to Premo Mite for saving the day! There is nothing worse than having the red run of red clover mites or the allergic itch of baby carpet beetles.
Premo Mite Killer
I must say this is my second bottle. But I have really notice a big difference over the last three weeks. Well this will be my fourth week. I was dealing with this issue for a few years and didnt know what it was. Numerous doctors visits. They couldnt tell me.I have bought several products they never worked. Finally I lucked up on this product and of course I was a little skeptical but I must say it works. And it depends on how bad your infestation is, before you will really start to see results like you want. I must say, I am thinking about buying a third bottle just to have on hand. Trust and believe me it works. I am not being paid to say this. Nor do I have money like this to waste... This really works. I am finally starting to get a piece of mind. I thought I was going crazy. I had mites.
Mite Killer Spray
Not good - I still feel mites!
Wow! I had the ‘perfect storm’ of critters all at the same time! Premo Guard Mite Killer saved me!! I was not about to use dangerous pesticides! I eat only organic and use safe cleaning practices! The neighborhood kids call me “Organic Nana” because they know when they visit my Granddaughter if it isn’t organic you won’t find it here! I caught Scabies house and pet sitting for a neighbor -thanks! Suddenly my home was infested! I also had an infestation of Bird Mites and my Granddaughter’s Guinae Pigs had Lice! Nightmare scenario! I started cleaning, bagging and spraying everything! I purchased a Steam Cleaner and after drying sprayed with P.G.! After 3 months I am in the relief zone and could not have done it safely without this awesome product! Finding the birds nest and removing plus treating the animals and daily spraying with P.G. Saved me from this ‘perfect bug storm’! I still spray everything (literally) every 2-3 days to prevent another outbreak! See your G.P., wash, bag and clean like mad and above all Spray, spray and spray more! IT WORKS with no residual cancer causing chemicals! Still 100% Organic Nana and Mite and Lice free! Thanks for your brilliant research and creating this truly awesome product!