- Specially Formulated to Naturally Kill Mites. Kills Dust Mites. Bird Mites. Spider Mites (all mites). Simple to use.
- Spray daily until you do not see any more mites, or feel any more bites!
- Premo Guard Sprays are recommended by birdmites.org
- SAFE, NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC. Safe around Children & Pets. Made from natural ingredients that kill mites and keep them from coming back.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Will not stain fabric materials. Apply directly to sheets, mattress, pillow covers, pet bedding, carpets, furniture, curtains, etc. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- PROVEN INSECT KILLER. Tested by a team of entomologists to effectively kill most mite species. Use to treat against guinea pig, hamster, reptile, predatory, poultry, clover, mold, and carpet mites. Premo Guard Mite Spray kills from invasive bird mites to dust mites.
- DUST MITE KILLER. Perfect for use in helping allergy and asthma sufferers remove dust mites from bedding and surrounding areas.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE. Use for entire home, farm, yard, or travel. Excellent natural treatment for backyard chicken coops, cages, pens, bedding, etc.
- QUALITY TESTED. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- MADE IN THE USA. USA based company. USA Manufactured.
- DISCREET PACKAGING. It's nobody's business but yours.
Premo mite killer
I have live with these bugs call scabies that I got from my brothers house and bring them to mine they were so hard to get rid of until I found this on Facebook premo it was guaranteed to get rid of the scabies mite I am so happy now I don’t have to buy a new bedding because I could not forward it thank you so much for this product I would guarantee it to anyone.
They’re ALMOST Gone
Takes a while to get rid of them, but they’re almost gone.
The only product that works
I spent hundreds if not more on products that only killed off some of the mites or they were so toxic and cancer causing I worried about effects. THIS PRODUCT ACTUALLY KILLED THE MITES. I don’t have to worry about my 20 year old cat dying from the product.
My Personal Shield of Armor!
Initially, didn’t know that we had mites. Identified as Red Clover Mites. However, think there are other types of mites…bird, mice, rat…On top of that we have bedbug infestation and carpet beetles and who knows what else! It was a year and half into treatment before mites and beetles were identified by pesticide company (which by the way has only provided an intermittent treatment schedule). Premo has been there all along…not being used as regularly as I would like because of spouse’s breathing problem…tends to cough, but masking helps and Imam free to use my beloved Premo products! I am highly allergic to mites and Premo mite treatment allows me to sometimes see these minute ity bitty little critters…dead dead dead. I’m using Premo more effectively…misting and realize that mites occupy walls, floors… Spray everywhere! Declutter and detail, detail, detail. And, don’t forget to layer and stream into cracks and crevices. At night, I spray my lines and night clothes as well as floor and other things in close proximity to my sleep space. Presto, in morning I wake up yo find (with flashlight) little critter stuff on floor and getting better every day. I went to movie for time in almost three years (terrified of something getting on me) armed with small Premo spray and was Totally comfortable! So small bottle goes wherever I go. It works! Thank you Premo company!!!
Seems to be doing what it says it does.
It does have a scent and leaves somewhat of a funky smell in the room. However, the smell does dissipate after awhile. I find that it also seems to leave a sticky residue. Overall, I satisfied with the product and have repurchased.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection