NEW FROM PREMO GUARD. Specially Formulated to Naturally Kill Mites. Kills Dust Mites. Bird Mites. Spider Mites (all mites). Simple to use. Spray daily until you do not see any more mites or feel any more bites!
Premo Guard Sprays are recommended by birdmites.org
- SAFE, NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC. Made from natural eco-friendly ingredients. Good for use in helping allergy and asthma sufferers. Use for entire home, farm, yard, or travel. Excellent natural treatment for backyard chicken coops, cages, pens, bedding, etc.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Will not stain fabric materials. Apply directly to sheets, mattress, pillow covers, pet bedding, carpets, furniture, curtains, etc. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- PROVEN INSECT KILLER. Tested by a team of entomologist to effectively kill most mite species. Use to treat against bird, rat, dust, guinea pig, hamster, reptile, predatory, poultry, clover, mold, and carpet mites.
- QUALITY TESTED. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- MADE IN THE USA. USA based company. USA Manufactured.
- DISCREET PACKAGING. It’s nobody's business but yours.
This spray is easy to use and does not smell much. It was necessary for furniture and my car seats because they can't be washed. It does leave surfaces a little wet but it dries quickly.
Organic and works - also used on houseplants’ soil.
Could not use as Squirt only Spray
Need something else!!!!
have been using this product for 9 days with little results. was hoping for some help. I have cleaned and sprayed everywhere. Mites are still here. have used two bottles of this stuff.......I need something else.. looks like I wasted my $$
Premo Natural Products
Hi there. I had our customer service team reach out to help you find the source of your infestation. You can always call us at 1-800-203-0058. Once we help you, I am sure we will warrant the 5 star review you gave us above (maybe you did that to make sure we saw it, we see ALL reviews, and feedback!)
NGL it’s pretty good.
My hamster had gotten mites, not sure how but there were all over his bedding. This is making his hair grow back and it’s been a week. He is doing way better. Try doing it twice a day.
did what it was supposed to do
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection