- SAFE AND NATURAL. Made from natural ingredients that produce results. Safe to use around kids, pets, and plants. Kills 100% of Bed Bugs, Mites, Lice, Fleas, Scabies, Chiggers and more.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Natural insecticide produced by a team of entomologists. Get a good night's sleep without worrying about bed bug or mites. Will not stain bedding and pillows. Apply directly to sheets, mattress and pillow covers. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- POWERFUL INSECT KILLER. Pest treatment for home and commercial use. Field tested and proven to eliminate bed bug infestation, dust mites, scabies, itch mites, spider mites, bird mites, asesino de chinches, los acaros, stink bugs, cockroaches, silverfish, fleas, and ants.
- GUARANTEED RESULTS. Effective for small and medium infestations. Kills adults, nymphs on contact, and eliminates eggs. Even kills pesticide resistant bugs. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- 100% 90 DAY INDUSTRY-LEADING MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. When you order Premo Bed Bug & Lice Killer today you will receive excellent customer service and are protected by our money back guarantee!
- DISCREET PACKAGING. Nobody will know what you ordered.
- USA COMPANY. Made and manufactured in the USA
Not so good
I love that it has no smell and is safe around pets and people but unless you spray right on them it’s not working
After spraying around my living once I was no longer bitten by bugs.
Bed bug spray
I am very satisfied with the product it works. Thank you.
I choose this product because it was Eco-friendly product. I did not want to use a product highly toxic on my sofabed. Or inside my bedroom where I breathe, sleep, and eat at. I loved the fragrance after smelling it. The smell was not a bad smell. It has a wonderful smell to it. I have a issue with fleas and dust mites in my bedroom. My sofabed was infected by these dustmites from my house getting the air conditioning ducts cleaned out this year. When it was time for the air conditioner to be turned on. My sofabed was located right in front of the vent. Everything that was flying in the air got on my sofabed. Two weeks later, I started waking up in my bed in the morning and going to the bathroom. And finding bite marks on the back side of my body. And they were in clusters and they itch badly. Few days later, I had something crawling over different parts of my body. I could see them and they were invisible to the eye. After doing some research I found out they were dust mites. The fleas that saw every now then on my hard wood floors came from outside the house. In my neighborhood I have a large number of stray cats. The fleas must have traveled on my shoes inside the house. I killed a few when I spot them on the floor. By grabbing them in the tissue and smashing them. The have fell from the end lining of my sofabed. My sofabed is infested with the dust mites and fleas. As soon the bedbug spray arrived by mail I started to make plans to clean my room. I vaccuum my hard wood and area rug. Additional to that I cleaned the sofabed by vacuuming the dust mites off it. I sprayed the floor and area rug with the bedbug spray. I rubbed the residue of the spray in the floors until it was dry with a swifter cloth. I sprayed the area rug and let it air dry. I sprayed the walls and room corners as well. It's been a week now since I used the spray. I don't feel large number of dust mites crawling on me feet when I sitting in my room. I feel a few crawls by something invisible. But not like it was before. Where I couldn't let my feet lay flat on the floor. I had to hide them on the sofabed. When it comes to spraying the sofabed I got a fresh row of bites the first night I laid down on my sofabed after cleaning my room. The next couple of nights they were no more bites ( fresh ones). I don't see anymore fleas at all. It's like they disappeared. I use this bedbug spray every one time a week on my hard wood floors and area rug. This is after I vaccuum my floors for the week. I use bedbug spray 3 times a week on my sofabed( I skip two days in a row). [ Basically Sunday, Wenesday, and Saturday]. Let my sofabed air dry for two hours. Then I spray the top part of my comforter that I sleep on with the bedbug spray only one time and that is after I wash and dry it. This product does get rid of fleas. I would recommend using this product to eliminate fleas. This spray helps decrease of dust mites crawling on you in bed. And them biting you and leaving marks. Whether they eliminate them in entirely has yet to be confirmed.
Does it Work?
Have no way to tell whether it is working.
Premo Natural Products
Hi there. If used as directed you should see some signs that it is working. Please reach out to our customer service team for help. Call us at 1-800-203-0058, or 1-800-203-4669, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in ending your bug infestation. Thanks for reaching out.