- Specially Formulated to Naturally Kill Mites. Kills Dust Mites. Bird Mites. Spider Mites (all mites). Simple to use.
- Spray daily until you do not see any more mites, or feel any more bites!
- Premo Guard Sprays are recommended by birdmites.org
- SAFE, NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC. Made from natural ingredients. Good for use in helping allergy and asthma sufferers. Use for entire home, farm, yard, or travel. Excellent natural treatment for backyard chicken coops, cages, pens, bedding, etc.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Will not stain fabric materials. Apply directly to sheets, mattress, pillow covers, pet bedding, carpets, furniture, curtains, etc. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- PROVEN INSECT KILLER. Tested by a team of entomologist to effectively kill most mite species. Use to treat against guinea pig, hamster, reptile, predatory, poultry, clover, mold, and carpet mites.
- QUALITY TESTED. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- MADE IN THE USA. USA based company. USA Manufactured.
- DISCREET PACKAGING. It's nobody's business but yours.
Making a difference
Although they are not completely gone, I feel a reduction. My hope is if I continue to use they will Sunday be gone.
The sprayer does not work
Premo Natural Products
Toniann. We understand your frustration with the sprayer. The best thing to do is to contact us at email@example.com and we can help you clear the sprayer so it will work, and/or if that does not work, send a replacement. We want you to be 100% satisfied and end your mite problem and we are here to help!
I have found the Premo Mite Killer spray to be extremely helpful. For me it has clearly done it's job as it is presented by Premo.
Premo Mite Killer
I received this less than 24 hours ago.
Mite be gone
It seems to be working! I've only started using your new Mite killer product, but I'm already getting less bites! Thanks!