NEW FROM PREMO GUARD. Specially Formulated to Naturally Kill Mites. Kills Dust Mites. Bird Mites. Spider Mites (all mites). Simple to use. Spray daily until you do not see any more mites or feel any more bites!
Premo Guard Sprays are recommended by birdmites.org
- SAFE, NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC. Made from natural eco-friendly ingredients. Good for use in helping allergy and asthma sufferers. Use for entire home, farm, yard, or travel. Excellent natural treatment for backyard chicken coops, cages, pens, bedding, etc.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Will not stain fabric materials. Apply directly to sheets, mattress, pillow covers, pet bedding, carpets, furniture, curtains, etc. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- PROVEN INSECT KILLER. Tested by a team of entomologist to effectively kill most mite species. Use to treat against bird, rat, dust, guinea pig, hamster, reptile, predatory, poultry, clover, mold, and carpet mites.
- QUALITY TESTED. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- MADE IN THE USA. USA based company. USA Manufactured.
- DISCREET PACKAGING. It’s nobody's business but yours.
After spraying your product in my room , washroom and kitchen, I still felt invisible flying bugs biting me
The product did not stop whatever's flying around biting me ( invisible ) , I'm not at all Pleased ! Do you have any suggestions ? Not happy Customer ,Rev Green
Premo Natural Products
Hello and thank you for alerting us to this. We are going to reach out to you tomorrow to help you with your infestation. I am not sure what bug you are dealing with since bed bugs, and mites do not fly. With mites however some of our customers have reported that the mites climb up the walls and float down onto them. Could that be what is happening? If the insects are flying, finding the source where they are breeding will be key to ending the infestations. Otherwise you will have to spray them in the air in order to kill them.
Seems to work
Seems to work No obvious odor. Bottle is a bit small if you are treating multiple beds and couches
Dogs got a case of ear mites - gross right!
So we treated our two chihuahuas ears for ear mites. The treatment worked good clearing it up well. But they kept getting the ear mites again. We bought this spray and sprayed everywhere our dogs go. The ear mites finally stopped coming back. Now it’s been months since they had any signs of ear mites. I’m buying another bottle because if eggs hatch they could start up again so we’re going to spray again to be sure no baby mites live in our home. My husband and I noticed our dogs just look more comfortable now. You need to treat their areas including their ears to get rid of the mites for good.
worked well so far
I bought this product b/c another product I use wasn't in stock. It has only been one night, but I woke up after using the spray the day before and feel much less uncomfortable due to my allergies.
White flies were living on my house plant. I would clear them off and a week or two later they would move back in. Once I spray this solution on the plant, the white flies were evicted and never returned.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection