I used this product on my outdoor floats that were very dirty and moldy. My husband used a different well known product on his half and we both agreed that my side was much cleaner. Love that I can use a product that is not toxic. Worked great. I would highly recommend.
It takes the mildew off without a problem and that is why I ordered and received my second bottle.
I love this product because it was very effective, easy to use and got rid of the mildew/mold much better than other products I have tried. I used it to get the green mold/mildew off my deck but plan on trying it in other places because I was very pleased with the result.
I have used this mold & mildew remover for a few months now, and can really tell the difference between this one and others I have used over the years.It's super effective - and environmentally safe, which is a HUGE deal to me.I have no worries using this product with a young baby in the house, as well as a puppy who likes to get into things.Highly recommend it!
Worked like a dream in my bathroom around the sink and in the tub and shower. Smells fresh.